Become a Presenter at SavvyWriterCon:
Dreams to Reality!
We are scouring the web for ACTIONABLE content for our 10th Annual SavvyWriterCon Online Conference. This year our theme is Dreams to Reality: DARN Surefire Ways to Get Published. We are on the lookout for topics for mini-workshops/intensives that authors felt were fundamental in their publishing success whether it was publishing their first book or their 20th book, reaching a bestsellers list, or winning a coveted award. Topics should provide writers with something they can use today to improve their craft, sharpen their business skills, slay those promo demons, and more!
What do you get for hosting a learning intensive or webinar?
- One FREE Premium Membership! for one year to SavvyAuthors.com, valued at $40. We want you to come back and continue to participate after SavvyWriterCon!
- Networking opportunities! This online conference is full of aspiring authors, self-published, and traditionally published authors, publishing editors, literary agents, and more.
- Promotion! We promote the SavvyWriterCon event across our social media accounts, and to our newsletter list of over 6,000 subscribers. We purchase ad space in Facebook and Instagram to promote the event. Plus, we have more than 2,000 users come through the site over the three days of the conference
- More promotion! We will feature your name and brand on our site and in our newsletter (distribution of 6,000 confirmed recipients). We will feature your book on the front page of our site for a month
This year, we want to provide information that writers can apply directly to their writing careers. The list below is a suggestion feel free to offer other great topics!
Topics should provide writers with something they can use today to improve their craft, sharpen their business skills, slay those promo demons, and more!
Elements of Craft:
- How to make your writing voice standout
- Fast drafting methods
- Ways to improve your writing production
- Creating a street team
- What advertising works (and what doesn’t)
- How to execute Rapid Release
- Going Wide versus Kindle Unlimited
- Tips to craft a dynamite pitch, query, synopsis
- How to wow an editor or agent
- Setting up a vlog or YouTube channel
- Effective ways to social media setup ads
NOTE: the form linked above requires a log in to your google account. If you do not have a google account please send your submission to [email protected] . Please include the title and description of your class, your name, bio, and a promo image and promo content.