- Basic and Premium Members Prices
- Premium Members $25 & Basic Members $35
Register by October 31st and save $5, use code ROMANTICBAILEY2022 at checkout!
- $5 off Early Registration Coupon-expires 1 week before class starts
- Class Length
- 2 Weeks
In this class we'll cover how to keep the story (and the romance) going as their emotions rise and fall – and rise again.
1. Who are your hero/heroine and what are they searching for?
2. You've brought them together, but what is the thing that drives them apart?
3. Are they really perfect together? How to determine what they need to do to make their relationship work
4. Fitting the romance into the overall story if you're only including romantic elements
5. How to let go and let your characters be themselves. It's okay if they don't always get along.
6. Conflict isn't just about having disagreements. What do their needs contrast and where are they similar?
7. How to keep the tension going. Just because they're committed doesn't mean the relationship has to be boring.
- Class Format
- Savvy Authors' workshops are held on a forum: a bulletin board based system. You will receive a reminder notice one day prior to the start of the workshop that includes instructions on how to access the workshop forum. If you have not received instructions by the day the workshop begins, please check your spam filter.
The forum will be available the morning (EST) of the day the workshop starts and will remain accessible to all participants thereafter. You will also be given simple instructions on how to create a PDF of all your discussions along with our privacy and data retention policy.