Polish Your Pitch with NY Times Bestselling Author Angela Knight

Business Polish Your Pitch with NY Times Bestselling Author Angela Knight

Basic and Premium Members Prices
Premium Members $30.00 / Basic Members $70.00.

***CLASS IS FULL***

* Please note that the registration fee will be applied to upgrading the basic membership to a premium membership for a full year.
Category
  1. Pitch
  2. Critique
Class Length
2 Weeks
Polish up your three-line pitch and get it ready for SavvyAuthors' Autumn Pitchfest. We want everyone's pitches the very best they can be!

We are offering a one and a half week, mini-intensive workshop to help you polish that pitch through three rounds of feedback with NY Times Bestselling Author Angela Knight!

At the end of the week and a half, you will:
  • Have run your pitch through our Pitch Production Guidelines.
  • Received three rounds of feedback on the strengths and improvement opportunities for your pitch.
  • Be ready to pitch your story at our Autumn Pitchfest from October 25-October 27.
  • And check out the list of Agents and Editors lined up for Pitchfest!
Class Format
Savvy Authors' workshops and special events are held on a forum: a bulletin board based system. You will receive a reminder notice one day prior to the start of the workshop that includes instructions on how to access the workshop forum. If you have not received instructions by the day the workshop begins, please check your spam filter.

The forum will be available the morning (EST) of the day the workshop starts and will remain accessible to all participants thereafter. You will also be given simple instructions on how to create a PDF of all your discussions along with our privacy and data retention policy.
Author
Angela Knight
Start date
Oct 16, 2023 at 9:00 AM
End date
Oct 25, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Registration end date
Oct 17, 2023 at 6:00 PM
Rating
4.93 star(s) 101 ratings

More classes from Angela Knight

Latest reviews

Angela was kind and generous with her time. It will be interesting to see how my new pitch will play out in query letters, but I feel much confident.
The pitch lesson was useful and the feedback from Angela Knight and RJ was invaluable upon each and every attempt to improve our pitch. Very helpful and empowering class. It is worth taking.
I appreciate Angela's feedback and the opportunity to pitch to agents and editors even though I think I messed up the location of my pitches! This is definitely a worthwhile event.
The instructor was responsive to questions and followed the timeline. I appreciated the attention to detail and the respect for everyone's time. The instructions were concise and easy to follow.
Angela seems to have a sixth sense when it comes to boiling down a novel to a few sentences. Her knowledge, experience, and teaching skills are first rate!
Angela Knight's lectures—demonstrations of how to write a blurb and a pitch–were helpful. What I liked best was the way Angela gently but firmly pushed me to think harder, cut unnecessary words and really get to the nub of my novel. I saw this, too, in the way Angela nudged my classmates to hone their pitches. Angela's mastery of the pitch also inspired me to work harder at my wordsmithing. I'm grateful for the opportunity to take part in the pitch class and look forward to attending more of Angela's classes.
Angela was awesome. She was prompt with her responses, answered all my questions and helped me understand the keys to creating a strong pitch. Thank you Angela.